Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary


So the blog is still looking pretty plain. I am going over my friend's house on Tuesday and I will see if she can help me out! On to the news .... The four of us went to Disney on Ice last night and had a great time. The girls had their eyes glued to the characters the entire time. Madeline especially got a kick out of the Princesses shouting at each of them that they did a good job! Very cute. Riley was super excited to watch the fireworks they had at the end of the show and asked a bunch of questions about the staging and production side of things. Chad and I also enjoyed ourselves. Nothing like seeing your children so happy. Today is our 3 year anniversary, it has gone by so quickly. I feel very lucky to have found myself such a wonderful man. Thank you Chad for making my world a special place. I love you!

1 comment:

Crystal Ashton said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I know I see you all the time, but it will still be fun to hear your thoughts on things and hear all about the cute things your kids do!

Love ya!