Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chad said it was only a matter of time ....

So I have be inspired by all of our family and friends who have created blogs! I thought it would be especially nice for my in laws (Mike and Denise) to be able to keep track of our day to day activities. I may be getting myself in over my head but hey ... it should be fun! Chad has promised to help me keep this updated, now if only Riley knew how to type! This will be a work in progress since I have NO idea what I am doing ....

Thank you all for giving me such a wonderful Birthday and thinking of me! I love you!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Angie,
You are so ambitious and have so much energy I envy you. I will get some info together for you to add to blog.
Love,Denise

The Hamel Family said...

Thank you ... I do not feel like I have a lot of energy. :0) And I envy YOUR cooking so we will call it even. I love you have a great week. We are going to quiet time I will call you later....