Friday, November 21, 2008

Riley and Madline News

Well we have had a couple of exciting things happen this week. For starters on Wednesday Madeline started sleeping in her "big girl bed". Which is a twin that we bought a week ago. There were no issues what so ever! She was very very excited about being able to have a bed like her big sis Riley, and was excited to climb in come bed time. She told me numerous times that "Daddy made it", which in a way I guess he did, he brought it up stairs and put the bedding on. Thanks Chad!

Thursday I had to take Riley to the Dr. for her 5 year well visit and shots. The doctor said she was a very bright and healthy girl. She weighs 34 lbs. and is 40 inches tall. They also tested her hearing and vision which she passed with flying colors.

Riley took a digger on her bike and bumped her head (she was NOT wearing her helmet) which she claims is to small. I think a ploy to get me to buy the Disney Princess one she wanted (it worked). So needless to say she ended up with a large bump on her head. I took a photo but TRUST ME, it looks worse in the picture so no worries!

Lastly, Chad and I watched my friends three children last night. They are super easy going good kids so it is no chore. Here are a couple of photos to prove it! Conner is a teddy bear and Sadie is just a happy baby. Thanks Crystal for sharing her with me.


No comments: