Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday ....

I thought I should check in....it has already been a week since I have written. I am still playing with this trying to figure out how to maneuver the pictures, etc. We have been doing well. Friday Riley had a field trip to the Meridian Fire Station. We were there about 15 minutes before they received a call and had to go out. Hopefully we will get to go back again, it was interesting. Riley and Madeline had a Birthday party on Saturday at an indoor play gym called Rafiki. It was very cute, and they had lots to do there. Of course the girls had a blast. Dad took off to run errands and I chatted with the other moms. Other than that our weekend was pretty uneventful. Today we painted and read books, Riley rode her bike and took a digger. So now it is time for the girls to watch a movie and I need to cook dinner!

No comments: